- This event has passed.
August 2, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
* PyData Durham 2018 – Melodie Moorefield-Wilson & Chris Calloway
* Say When? Using Reinforcement Learning and Neural Networks to Schedule Meal and Hydration Events for Elite Athletes – Matt Phillips
* Python and Stock Market Data– Conrad D’Cruz
• Lightning Talks – 5 minutes of fame
• Suzy Stiegelmeyer- How to publishing a science package distribution to PYPI and conda-forge
• 6:00 – 6:15: Mingle and Food
• 6:15 – 7:45: Presentations
• 8:30 Buy Your Own Social at LoneRider Brewery https://goo.gl/maps/btJx5QJigik
Address: 8816 Gulf Ct #100, Raleigh, NC 27617
The PyData code of conduct ( http://pydata.org/code-of-conduct.html ) is enforced at this Meetup. Attendees violating these rules may be asked to leave the meetup without a refund at the sole discretion of the meetup organizer.
Propose a talk or tutorial for the meetup. Contact any of the organizers Eric Dill, Chris Calloway and Ginny Ghezzo, through meetup messages.