Membership in the National Consortium for Data Science is open to organizations in the business, academic, government and nonprofit sectors. Becoming a member gives your organization opportunities to:
- Promote for a national strategy focusing on data science and the challenges of data science.
- Collaborate with other members to address key challenges that span data flow, curation and analysis using holistic approaches.
- Engage and collaborate with a broad community of data science experts and stakeholders in academia, industry and government to identify data science grand challenges and shape a research agenda for data science.
- Develop technical, ethical and policy standards for using, sharing and curating data.
- Participate in the NCDS annual conference and in working groups.
- Take advantage of a Data Fellows Exchange Program among academic, corporate and government members.
- Create curricula for undergraduate, graduate and professional programs in data science.
- Access resources, key data collections and data management software to enable data science research.
Membership Information Form
If your organization is interested in NCDS membership, please complete this short information form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For questions and general information: firstname.lastname@example.org